This video is a preview of the DVD
Dental, Portrait and Shade Analysis Photography: From A-Z
We are pleased to announce our new Photography DVD entitled “Dental, Portrait and Shade Analysis Photography: From A-Z”. Running time: (Approximately 4 hours)
This DVD is a comprehensive dental photography course, by Dr Ed McLaren, covering:
– Fundamental principles of photography
– Specific demonstrations of camera settings on both Nikon & Canon DSLR cameras.
– How to take images for Smile Analysis & Design.
– How to take images required for the AACD.
– How to do excellent macro photography.
– How to do simple portraits.
– How to do studio quality portraits in a small dental space.
– How to use studio equipment to take professional level portraits.
– How to use simple light modifiers to take artistic images.
– How to do shade analysis photography.
– How to use special filters (polar eyes) to see teeth more effectively.